I have been trying to think of something to blog about and well, now I found something! A few friends in the ward/area are getting together in the mornings and going jogging. I've been wanting to do this for a long time now and they are starting at 6:15am, and most of you know that I am not up at this time of day. I always tell people to not call me before 9am because I may not be out of bed. Well now on Mon/Wed/Fri and sometimes Sat. I will be up at the butt crack of dawn! It was extremely hard at first and I defientely wanted to just stay in bed(actually the first two times I did sleep after my alarm clock went off). Jason told a friend that I would never do it, so after I heard that I wanted to prove him wrong and show him what I'm made of! He he!
So I am registering for the half Marathon in Provo in August and I'm really excited to do it. I think that it will be a lot of fun and if anyone wants to join up they still can! The more the marrier!
As my brother in law said today 'Go team Hull,' (Thanks for the motivation Nate!)
I have had so much more energy and have gotten my day started quite a bit earlier, it has been so nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow! look at you. good luck with that. i wish so bad i could sleep in till 9. 6am every day sucks!
Good for you. I don't think I will join but I will be thinking of you and cheering you on. Run Candace run.
Wow, good luck, I"m so impressed! I didn't know you liked to run!!!
Post a Comment