Jason and Henry got to go to our Stake Father/Son Campout! I think that Jason was more excited than Henry, although he was excited to! This is what they looked like when they got home, plus the smell of campfire really bad! Jason said that Henry didn't go to sleep until 11:00pm(usually goes around 7:30pm) and he ate about a half bag of marshmellows. So I'm sure that they he was in heaven. It was pretty cold, but they survived.Katelyn wanted to have a GNO so I let her sleep with mommy and she loved that! I love that we can spend time with our kids, they are at such a fun age and we will be able to do more fun things together as they get older!
We leave on our cruise tomorrow, YIPEE!!!
4 comments:
So they did go on the campout. Sounds like they had fun :). Next time we'll have to have a big GNO and do all that Mommy-daughter stuff we keep saying we want to do. I hope your cruise is a major blast! See ya when you get back!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Good luck on your half marathon training, I want to do that one day. I have to learn to love running more before that though. I have a personal blog now if u want to check it out
www.ryanandjillalston.blogspot.com and a new pic blog
www.jillalston.blogspot.com
actually its jillandryan.blogspot.com
jillandryanalston.blogspot
oops
Post a Comment