We got a McQueen and Mater cake from Walmart, and Henry got into it just before we did the candles. It was fun to share it with his little friend Aaron who also had a birthday the same week!
Yes, he really enjoyed the cake as you can see! My kids all love the frosting the best!
Katelyn and Morgan were great helpers at opening the presents! Henry loved being the center of attention!

Henry got a lot of fun toys from his cousins, grandparents, friends and his family! His favorite gift was the $1 coloring book and crayons that had Madagascar on them. He absolutely loves that movie! He loved all the toys and was really a happy boy!

We took the kids bowling and they loved it. Katelyn was the only one that got a strike and it was for Henrys turn, so he ended up winning! Thank goodness for bumper pads! The highlight of the event was when Henry threw a ball down the wrong lane so I decided to quickly try and stop it before it got too far and well, yeah, that didn't happen as I had planned. I wiped out pretty good, those floors are dang slippery! Don't try this, just let the ball go! Believe me, it's for your own good!
We sure love our Henry, he is such an active boy, and he makes us laugh all the time! My favorite phrase from Henry lately is 'Thankyou for Helping Mom.' I guess that I say that to him a lot, but it is really cute to hear him say it. He loves to ride bikes with Katelyn and loves to help clean up, yipee! I'm just hoping that '3' will be a big change for our little boy so that we can graduate from the 'terrible two's.'

Katelyn and Morgan were great helpers at opening the presents! Henry loved being the center of attention!

Henry got a lot of fun toys from his cousins, grandparents, friends and his family! His favorite gift was the $1 coloring book and crayons that had Madagascar on them. He absolutely loves that movie! He loved all the toys and was really a happy boy!

We took the kids bowling and they loved it. Katelyn was the only one that got a strike and it was for Henrys turn, so he ended up winning! Thank goodness for bumper pads! The highlight of the event was when Henry threw a ball down the wrong lane so I decided to quickly try and stop it before it got too far and well, yeah, that didn't happen as I had planned. I wiped out pretty good, those floors are dang slippery! Don't try this, just let the ball go! Believe me, it's for your own good!
We sure love our Henry, he is such an active boy, and he makes us laugh all the time! My favorite phrase from Henry lately is 'Thankyou for Helping Mom.' I guess that I say that to him a lot, but it is really cute to hear him say it. He loves to ride bikes with Katelyn and loves to help clean up, yipee! I'm just hoping that '3' will be a big change for our little boy so that we can graduate from the 'terrible two's.'
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I wish we could have been there. Hopefully we will see you guys soon. It made my day when Henry talked to me on the phone.
Post a Comment