Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Having lots of Grandma time!

My kids got tons of Grandma time this past week. My Grandma and Mom came all the way down from Canada to watch my kids while we went on our cruise. How nice of them. My kids were so excited to see them and spend time with them. Although, everytime Henry saw my moms truck he thought they were going to go and see Grandpas cows. Katelyn and Henry keep on asking me when we are going to go to Canada!
Here is GG playing with Morgan, the kids have really gotten to know her very well, it has been a really treat to have her around for the week! I was able to spend a few days with them after we got home and it was so nice. We made Jason babysit on Saturday while we 'ran a few errands.' Yes that did also include some shopping! We went out to lunch and it was really fun having girl time(as Katelyn would call it)!
Grandma found these pretty pine cones at the park so Katelyn wanted to make some pretty Christmas trees out of them! Fun!
If you haven't noticed Henry in the background of this picture, then look now and guess what he was just barely doing, or trying to do! It was so funny, he came running out of the bathroom at the same time that I took this picture. We have been trying to get him to go pee on the potty and he just refuses. Although today he actually did go, so we are making some progress! Yipee! I just thought that was a priceless picture, you can't see anything, so I don't know exactly what he was doing!
Playing Henrys new game that he got for his birthday, 'Hulabaloo!' Thanks Brianne for telling me to get it. It's a cute game although Henry doesn't quite get it yet!
What cute girls!
My mom and Grandma couldn't believe how much food Morgan could eat. She just downs food without even pausing. They said that my kids were really good for them while we were gone, so I'm very glad that things went well. I'm so grateful that I was able to leave them in good hands and also to come home to a VERY clean house! It was sooo nice! Thanks Grandma and Mom, you guys are awesome!

1 comment:

The Parks Fam said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous you got to go on a CRUISE!! How fun! I so need a vacation! Can't wait for Cherry Hill this Summer! We will have to go together lots. Dax would LOVE to play with Henry there. Call me when you go! Talk to ya soon!