Life is full of surprises and random things happening all the time. Our household is definetly no exception for this either.

Haven is now 8 months old and has been scooting everywhere for sometime. She took her first official crawl the other day. I'm happy for her, but at the same time, I'm fine with her not moving too fast, now it's just one more body to chase around, grrr! =) We sure love this little bundle of joy. She is always so Happy and is the best sleeper ever. I'm not complaining!

This boy is always falling, what else can I say about this lovely shiner on his head. He absolutely loves riding his bike and was wearing his helmet when he took a BIG fall. He also got a 'Concussion' from it and threw up all over. Poor kid. It actually healed up quite a bit faster than I thought it would, considering it happened not too soon before we had family pictures.

Why do kids love making messes? Because mom has to clean it up afterwards. These two had a blast painting pictures and probably themselves to.

Are you wondering what this picture is? Well if you can't tell what color the hair is, yes it is red! Katelyn came up to me with her hands cupped together and this is what she was holding. I first thought that it was barbie hair and was waiting for her to tell me that. Then she informed me that it belonged to my cute, adorable, perfect little red head. Oh wait, she pretends to be all those things and really she is mischievious, unpredictable, and my child to do all the knotty things first. None of my kids have ever given themselves a haircut before until now. And this all just happend only a couple hours before we were to go and get Family Pictures. That's right it was perfect timing. Morgan doesn't have very much hair as it is, but we managed to hide the cut in the pictures but soon after I realized that she really did need it touched up. So off to the hairdresser we went and this is my little girl now.

I should've fixed it a bit better but she wouldn't let me use the flat iron on it. She now has Bangs. She actually has some really short bangs in there but it we didn't want to go that short so we tried to make it stylish. Don't get fooled by that little grin. =)

Morgan got to go to her very first 'Tea Party.' She was sooo excited for this and got herself all dressed up and this is the picture that I got of her. Yes, she does have her finger up her nose. Gotta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment