McKenzie is such a cutie and loves to play with the kids. I think that Henry has a secret crush on her because she is just so sweet to everyone. She includes the kids in everything and is just wonderful.
Well, now that I've told you about how wonderful she is, now I will tell you about all the wonderful things her Favorite Aunt did with her while she stayed with us. =)
We had never been to 'This is the Place' and we had some free passes, so I took the kids there and it was so fun, they loved everything, from the animals, old houses, and the train rides. It is a really fun family place, so if you haven't gone, then I recommend going.
One of the older houses on display!
She was a pro at this!
We went to 'Hollywood Connection' one afternoon and enjoyed all the fun rides.Morgan was hilarious to watch on this bumper car. She could quite figure out how to turn and steer the thing, she had fun trying though.




1 comment:
So glad you got to enjoy the passes- just wish we could have gone with you!
Post a Comment