Katelyn had a dance performance the next day that she was going to miss, so she wanted to perform the dance that they had been working on. There are like 12 girls in her class so it was hard to do it with just the two of them, but they did great and tried their hardest.
Jason and Henry did a little skit called 'Stretchy Henry.' It was hilarious and I couldn't believe at how well Henry did. They only practiced a couple times and he was goofing off both times, but he did great and everyone loved it. Great view Jason!Jasons legs were made to look like Henrys and they did some stretchys that were impossible if they were actually Henrys real legs. Henry would count as he held onto one leg, and then do it with the other. It was cute!
Our bishopric is great and they were also wonderful sports to allow this to happen to them. They were pretty much the ice cream and let the kids decorate them like an ice cream sunday. You name it, they got it dumped or stuck to them. Jason grabbed a caramel bottle and poured it on their heads and it got stuck in their ears, it was disgusting. I'm just glad that I didn't have to clean it off of me. Yucky!
Our bishopric is great and they were also wonderful sports to allow this to happen to them. They were pretty much the ice cream and let the kids decorate them like an ice cream sunday. You name it, they got it dumped or stuck to them. Jason grabbed a caramel bottle and poured it on their heads and it got stuck in their ears, it was disgusting. I'm just glad that I didn't have to clean it off of me. Yucky!

2 comments:
Who are those crazy "out laws." Love all the updates.
how fun!!! sad we aren't in the same ward anymore :(
Post a Comment