As you can tell from his cute little face, he was VERY excited about this day! I really can't believe that 5 years ago we welcomed this adorable little boy into our lives. We were so excited and ready for the adventure to come. Or so we thought.
Henry made sure that we didn't forget to let him have his turn with the special plate.
I was reading a friends blog and they have a little boy the exact same age as Henry and on his birthday she wrote a few things and it TOTALLY sounded just like Henry, so I'm going to save myself a few minutes and just copy a few things from it. It was great.Henry:
He is a kind little soul. Henry has been going through a little bit of an angry stage, but underneath that façade is a sweet kind little soul. He stops what he’s doing to give me a hug when I need it. If one of his sisters is sad or hurt in the blink of an eye he has ran upstairs and fetched whatever little thing he thinks might make them feel better. He is sweet as can be to Morgan and especially Haven (when he isn’t pestering them).
I love Henrys mind. It is curious and observant and absorbs all kinds of information. He wants to know everything about the world, like how everything works.
Henry has a good soul. He has his days and moments where he whines and yells and pushes and shoves. He has the most wicked mad face you’ve ever seen. But, once he’s been to time out, he usually gives me the biggest hug and tells me that he is 'Very Sorry!' He has wisdom in that deep soul of his and he has all the right desires to be good.
We’re all so grateful that he’s a part of our lives.
Henry has a good soul. He has his days and moments where he whines and yells and pushes and shoves. He has the most wicked mad face you’ve ever seen. But, once he’s been to time out, he usually gives me the biggest hug and tells me that he is 'Very Sorry!' He has wisdom in that deep soul of his and he has all the right desires to be good.
We’re all so grateful that he’s a part of our lives.
Now on the other hand, I haven't really given Henry a big party before so I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he chose to take a few friends and head to 'Jungle Jims Playland!' If you haven't been there you really should go, it's great and the kids absolutely loved it and had a blast. All the kids ran around taking turns going on all the amusement rides and playing arcade games. It was great! He picked out a Buzz and Woody(Toy Story) cake and we ate pizza. I got lots of pictures of everyone having a great time.
Happy Birthday Henry, hope you had a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment