These pictures are for those of you that have told me that keep forgetting that I'm pregnant because you live so far away. Anyway, I'm definetely still pregnant and here are a few pictures to prove it.
This first one was taken beginning of December, so I would've been about 33 weeks prego!
This first one was taken beginning of December, so I would've been about 33 weeks prego!
Jasons cute neices wanted a picture of us together, so we had to do our traditional belly picture. Jason has actually been losing weight lately and so he is really pushing his stomach out for this one, but his neices said that I'm still smaller, so you can also be the judge.
I only have a couple weeks to go, yeah. I am actually pretty excited now because I have been so sick this pregnancy with the flu and now I have the worst cold/sore throat ever. I have absolutely NO Voice. My poor kids look at me like 'What are you talking about mom.' Although they can't ever tell when I'm mad at them so they think that they can get away with more!
1 comment:
Cute pictures. You look great. Is your mom coming to help you? I need to phone and talk to you and see if you need help. We are snowed in and not enjoying it. Robert made it out to work in the 4wheel drive truck so I am stuck here. Again I love the pictures of all of you.
Post a Comment