Friday, December 31, 2010

Santa Claus!

We had our 'Ward Christmas Party', and of course we had a great visitor at the end whom all the kids enjoyed very much! Santa Claus!
He came in and read a great story to the kids, they got to do actions to it and were so involved. Then they got to take turns sitting on his knee. I can't remember a year that at least one of my kids didn't cry or sit on his knee. This year, they were ALL excited to sit on his knee and tell him what they wanted for Christmas! It was fun watching all of them wait their turn! Then Morgan ran up infront of the kid ahead of her and gave him a big hug, it was way too cute! They were all so into the storytime with Santa!

Morgy and Santa!
I loved this picture of Henry telling Santa what he wanted(a garage for his toy cars)!

Katelyn and Santa deep in conversation!

My little gang, they were pretty excited about their candycanes!


2 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Yea for no crying! We pulled that off too. Although I do love the pictures with the screaming babies on Santas lap, classic! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

kelseyp said...

Candace your kids are THE CUTEST!!!! I love looking at your blog. I need to comment more! Im a slacker but just so you know I do love looking at your blog. Its fun to keep up with your cute little family. Love ya chicky