So yeah, I'm a bit slow at the blogging thing lately. I'm sure that many of you can relate that it is kind of a busy time of year. Well I just wanted to catch up on a few things. We headed down to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving this year. We ended up leaving a day early and only had about an hour to pack the family. There was a huge storm coming and we wanted to beat it. We headed out of the driveway and it had already started, but we managed to get ahead of it and had good roads the whole way. Although Morgan threw up all over herself on the way down, as well as Thanksgiving day too. She was so cuddly and docile the whole day. Poor girl.
I brought my camera and managed to take '0' pictures the whole time. Probably because I was constintly taking care of sick kids.
We all managed to have a blast with the cousins and my two sisters and brother. It was fun, although we didn't have everyone there. The kids loved the nice weather and going to the park everyday. We got to do some black Friday shopping in the middle of the night. Good times.
We had a great time and a nice little vacation. Thanks Lani for being such a great hostess!
SICK
I manage to get the flu during most of my pregnancies and it isn't very fun. I started feeling sick on the way back from Vegas, then we got stuck in a snow storm and had to spend the night in Cedar City at a cool condo with Tanya and Jesse and families. It wasn't too bad after all. Although I really was sick the next 3 days and couldn't do much of anything. Its even harder when you are pregnant because I have to eat and I just couldn't keep anything down. So my life saver was 'Gatorade,' which I normally don't drink, but it saved me. My poor kids were great to help out and understand. I called my sweet mother-in-law one day and started crying and told her 'I need help!' She is always so willing to help out, I just need to ask. It's hard for us moms to realize that we can't do it all sometimes. So thank you so much Nancy. Oh, and great friends to watch my kids while I go to the Dr. You are the best!
I was very glad to be feeling a lot better, and my kids were as well. So I took them to Kangaroo Zoo to tell them how much I appreciated them helping out!
No comments:
Post a Comment