Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 9th Anniversary!

We just had our 9th Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe that it has been that long, time flys way too fast! We have been through a lot together and have lived in quite a few places in the past 9 years. We have 4 kids now, crazy!
We were able to go out to dinner, movie, and a night away from the kids at a hotel for our Anniversary! Thanks to Jasons mom for watching the kids! It was nice to have one last night together before having another child join our family.
The neatest thing though was when I got a knock at the door and someone handed me flowers. I can't tell you the last time I got flowers was, so it made me a little teary eyed with excitement from being appreciated and loved, I guess. Katelyn noticed and gave me a little hug, it was a fun/cute moment.
Thanks Jason for being such a great husband and for 9 wonderful years together, and many many more to come!

1 comment:

bgibb said...

holy crap! i can't believe it's been 9 years. that literally doesn't seem possible!
happy anniversary!