We got to go down to Las Vegas this past weekend for my sisters wedding! It was so neat to see her so happy after everything that she has been through in her life. As many of you know she has had a lot of trials such as, she lost her little boy back in 2000 when he was 17 months old from a farm accident. Then she lost her husband in November of 2008 after a 4 1/2 year battle with Lukemia. So yeah I think that she deserves a bit of happiness in her life. She met Dave about a year ago and they seem to be very happy.
They are in Hawaii on their honeymoon and I'm so excited because all the kids in our family went in together to get them a helicopter tour on the Island of Kauai, so I think that would be a ton of fun! I hope that they have a great time!





2 comments:
fun! lani looks so good! her hair is so long.
I'm so happy to see some pics from the wedding. Can't wait to see more. Wish so bad that I could of gone! Lani looks so good!
Post a Comment