Well we barely made it home for Valentines Day. We got home from Las Vegas at 2:30am on the 14th and we were very exhausted. The kids slept pretty good in the car, althought they did wake each other up a few times. But we are glad to be home and to know that we aren't going on any far away vacations for quite a while. We are done with traveling, because for the past few weeks I have taken each kid to the Doctor for something different. I took Henry today and he has an ear infection(he kept me up from 3-6 last night). At least we got some meds for it now.
We don't do much for the kids for Valentines day, but I wanted to get them each a little Valentines case with a couple treats in it, a couple of books, and then the Cootie game to share. They had fun with it and were pretty excited. Katelyn says that Halloween is still her favorite holiday(more treats)! Sorry sis, it won't be here for quite a while!
Katelyn with her 'I Carly' tin purse and matching P.J.s!
We don't do much for the kids for Valentines day, but I wanted to get them each a little Valentines case with a couple treats in it, a couple of books, and then the Cootie game to share. They had fun with it and were pretty excited. Katelyn says that Halloween is still her favorite holiday(more treats)! Sorry sis, it won't be here for quite a while!
Katelyn with her 'I Carly' tin purse and matching P.J.s!


1 comment:
I wondered in the picture if morgan had freckles until I read the next entry. She's smiling there too. It's great to see the pictures.
Post a Comment