Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I look forward to the fall all year because we absolutely love doing this together as a family. We have a tradition like many others to go pumpkin picking. We have a cute one near us that has a hay maze for the kids to run through, it is cute to watch them.
Our cute little Morgan just hanging out being the good child! Daddy and the kids! Yes, Katelyn is sticking her tongue out, little stinker!
Me and my little buddies!


This is NOT my favorite activity so I tried to make Jason do as much as possible, although I did have to do two pumpkins this year.


Our little family of pumpkins. You can't really see this, but the pumpkin 2nd from the right is supposed to be Morgan, it has a little curly cue for the hair. Too cute, Jason did it! What a creative husband I have.

Our little Thomas the Engine! Henry is absolutely fascinated with Thomas,
so this fit him perfectly.

Katelyn and a couple of her friends in their costumes!


Me and my adorable little witch that wouldn't keep her hat on for any pictures!


My sisters family spent Halloween with us and I made them some yummy Halloween shaped noodles. I think that I was more excited then the kids were.


Claire and Morgan seem to be enjoying their noodles!


What a scary bunch, getting ready to head out for some candy!


Theirs my cute little witch with her hat on for once!


2 comments:

jakenapril said...

love fall. love traditions. love standing at my door on halloween seeing all the kids dressed up. too fun!

Lorraine said...

They were all so cute. We will be glad to see you before Christmas for your quick visit We love and enjoy all the support you give us. You are such a good wife, Mom and daughter-in-law. Thanks for all you do.