Monday, August 31, 2009

Swim Lessons!

My kids are little fish, they absolutely love the water.
Henry loved going to swim lessons with his friend Aaron. He almost drowned a couple times from stepping off the ledge. Yeah he was right next to the teacher and I still had to tell the teacher to grab him, kind of scary. I was constantly chasing Morgan and trying to get her to not jump or throw things in the pool. What an active little girl!
Buddies!
Katelyn loved her swim lessons and did really well in them. She loved being able to jump off the diving board at the end of class. What a great kicker!
Katelyn and Alexis!
Both kids passed their class and did a great job!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Katelyn looks a little cold. It looks like they both had a great time. I'm glad you take so many pic's. Henry realy surprised me this visit. he has really gron up from a baby to a boy. So much fun eh.