Friday, June 19, 2009

Visit to the Dentist!

We had our 6 month checkups at the dentist today, and Henry got to go for the very First time! I was quite nervous to take three little kids there by myself, but amazingly they did pretty good. The Dental assistants were amazing and helped make it a fun time for the kids.

Katelyn is always so good to just go on back by herself. She was so excited to tell the Dentist that she has never had a cavity before,.So when he found '2' cavities in her mouth he was not excited to be the one to tell her. She was a little bummed, but she'll be fine.

Henry on the other hand was a whole lot better than I thought he would be. He watched mom go up and down in the chair and then he was fine with it. They didn't take x-rays of him because they didn't want to scare him too bad, so he did make it into the 'No Cavity Club' after all.

Morgan was a little angel as always! No complaints about her, she doesn't have enough teeth to worry about yet. They even got to pick out a toy at the end! How exciting!


2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

that is so nice that your kids are good at the dentist!! i was terrified of the dentist as a kid (and im not going to lie, i still am). I know Rylee is going to freak out when the time comes for her to go. I should really take her in to get a check up, i just dont want to deal with the scream fest that will come along with it!!!

the murdocks said...

Candace!! Hey...please tell me you are heading up north for july 1st. I'm praying so we can actually get together. It's just too hard when we live 1/2 hour away...HA. Let me know...I want to see you!