Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy 30th Jason!!!

That is right, I am officially married to an OLD man! Jason isn't a huge fan of surprises or being put on the spot, so for his 30th birthday I decided to do both. What a loving wife I am! He actually liked the attention, so there were no hard feelings.
The birthday celebration started on Saturday when I got babysitters and we went out to dinner and had some friends waiting at a restaurant to surprise him, I think that someone in the group spilled a little info about the dinner, but he still acted surprised. I had a questionairre that was filled with juicy info about Jasons life to see who knew him the best, it was really fun to hear what people thought. Jason was a pretty good sport! And then some of us went bowling afterwards. It was a lot of fun!

Jasons actually birthday was on Monday, but we opened presents on Sunday because Monday was going to be pretty busy. We got him a 'rowing machine' because he has always said that he wanted one, so now there are no excuses about not excersising, he he!
I made Jason a birthday breakfast and he didn't even eat all of it, but he appreciated it, and Katelyn made the orange juice, what a good helper!
Since Jason was the coach of Katelyns soccer team, he wanted to have a barbeque with the whole team, and we ended up doing it on his birthday. So we had a fun soccer cake that read 'congrats team, Happy Birthday Coach.' The girls all loved it.
So Happy Birthday Jason, you are a great husband and father. We love you and appreciate all the hard work that you do. Hope you had a Happy 30th Birthday!




3 comments:

Kina and Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Jason from me and Nate! I love the cupcake cake!

bgibb said...

aww. tell jason happy b-day for me!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Jason!