Katelyns soccer team got to participate in the Real Soccer game this past Saturday. They got matching T-shirts and got to meet the team. Below they are waiting for the teams to come out of the tunnel so that they can walk onto the field with them.
They were a bit clueless to what was going on, but it was really cute to watch them.

Katelyn got to walk out with #14 of the visiting team, who happened to be some fellow Canadians(yipee), it was the Toronto team.

Standing for the national anthem.

Katelyn is third from the right! What a cute little team! (the yellow ones, he he)

Grandma and Grandpa Tatro came to cheer Katelyn on and also to be lifesavers for mom, because I was going crazy trying to organize everything. It turned out to be a wonderful evening!

I had to give in to the cotton candy, my kids favorite treat! I think that Henry ate more than anyone else. If it makes him happy, I'm good! What a sticky situation!

Our little family! The kids were all really good and had a lot of fun. They were pretty tired and worn out by the end of the evening!
3 comments:
Thanks for the invite! It was way fun!!!
what a fun night...and a great memory for caitlyn!
from that one picture, i decided all soccer players are hot!!
Post a Comment