My soon to be 'sister in law' took some cute pictures of my kids the other day! I'm not making any announcements, we just all hope that things happen between Jordan and Jesse soon. We absolutely love Jordan, she spent the whole day at my house taking these cute photos of the kids. It was a fun, long day! Thanks Jordan, you are awesome! She is going to photo shop some of the pictures but I couldn't wait and wanted to share with everyone some of my favorites!



Morgan is the perfect little baby! She has been such a good little girl. She is always so happy and friendly to everyone! She does love mom the best, so I have no complaints about that! She is going to be turning one next week, I can't believe that she has already been with us for one whole year. Time flys by when you are having fun, and chasing kids everywhere, right? Morgan just got her first tooth this week, pretty late I know!
8 comments:
cute cute pics! i love them. i can't believe that she is almost 1! time flies.
She is so stinkin Cute! I'm totally with ya on the night thing. I love my kids, but I love my quiet time! We built our house in 2003 and are still trying to get it the way we want. Casey is really handy and always has good ideas, so we pretty much always have a weekend project and are remodeling something. I do alot of supervising and entertain the kids while we're underconstruction!
Love all the cute pics Candace! You guys did a great job!
These pictures are so cute! It makes me want to dress Lucy up and do the same thing :)
No way you have a one year old! Wow. Candace, I would LOVE to see you sometime. What's new?
Love the pictures! Can't wait till Jordon does my kids this coming weekend.
Cute pictures. your kids are adorable.
Your pics turned out soooo cute. I love the idea...guess I'll just have to steal it...JK.
Post a Comment