We had a great and very busy Easter! We had a 'Folsom Family Reunion' and it was a lot of fun to see everyone and hang out! The kids were so excited Sunday morning, when the easter bunny brought them a few toys and treats. It was cute to see them have so much fun! We slept over at my brothers house in Pleasant Grove and partied all night! The kids were pretty worn out from all the excitement!

Little Morgan was just happy to play with the leaves, who needs toys! I do have to tell you that I made Katelyn and Morgan skirts. I was pretty proud of myself considering that I didn't even have a pattern, just a picture off the computer. They turned out okay I think!

Henry loved playing with all the big boy cousins and chasing them everywhere! He mostly loved my brothers little dog, but I'm sure that the dog didn't feel the same, he he! Henrys favorite thing lately is watching Madagascar 2 so the Easter bunny brought him 'Horton Hears a Who' and now all her wants to watch is the Elephant movie! He cracks me up! My sister and her family have been staying at my house this past week, and he told me that he would watch anything but the Elephant movie, we were all getting pretty sick of it! Poor Henry!

Katelyn can be a great poser when she wants to be! She has also loved playing with all her fun cousins this past week. Her favorite thing was the trampoline place 'Jump on It' that we all went to during our family reunion. It was great. She also loved the fun Easter egg hunt that we did with the kids! It was a great weekend! I love my family and love spending time with them!
5 comments:
Sounds like a great time. Glad it all went well. We had a quiet Easter at the cabin with Grandma Hull. She really liked it. The girls skirts are so cute.
Cute skirts! And I bought that same green flower for my girls hair too. We will definately have fun shopping!
i love that you made the girls skirts! who knew you were a little sewer! they're so cute.
Love the skirts! And Morgan is really 1? WOW! Time for another one??
The skirts you made look great you are so skilled. Also love the pics you posted of the photo shoot, great shots.
Post a Comment