We got her a little walker/stroller for her little doll! It was very cute watching her try and push it, although it would take off on her sometimes. She had fun with it!Monday, April 13, 2009
My baby turned One!!!
Yes, that's right. Morgan had her first birthday! We have had family in town the past week and have been going crazy! But we managed to celebrate with her and try to make her day very special! We tried to make Henry promise to be nice to Morgan and not pick on her, for just one day out of the year! (I don't think that he understood very well!)
We got her a little walker/stroller for her little doll! It was very cute watching her try and push it, although it would take off on her sometimes. She had fun with it!
We got her a little walker/stroller for her little doll! It was very cute watching her try and push it, although it would take off on her sometimes. She had fun with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can't believe she is one! She is so cute. And hey, my girls have the same shirt that Morgan is wearing, except it's the pink/purple one. Old Navy clearance, gotta love it!
Happy b-day! The fun is only starting:)
Love the cookie cake...She really is getting so big. Congrats.
I agree. I miss her kisses already. Great Grandma Hull loved looking at your pictures and loved the phone call. Thanks it made her day. She loves looking at the blogs. I'll have to get Jeannie to show her them. Love to all of you.
Happy Birthday little Morgan! She is such a doll.
Post a Comment