Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweets Candy Factory!

Today we went with Katelyns preschool class for a field trip to the candy factory. It was a lot of fun! Surprising, my kids were actually pretty well behaved. Usually they are the ones that were grabbing at all the candy and running wild, but they all kept their hair nets on most of the time and acted pretty good. I was very glad, because it isn't the easiest thing to take kids places! We got to sample some candy and they all loved that very much! So if you've never been there before then you must do it, it is free and very fun! Henry didn't look too happy in this picture but he really was pretty excited!


I love all of my children the same, although I think that I love taking Morgans picture the best right now, because she is so darn cute. She has slimmed up a bit, but I love her big thighs and tried to get some pictures of them. She is almost 11 months old, crazy! I'm trying to wein her from the whole nursing thing, but she just loves it waaaaay too much, I'm ready to be done!



4 comments:

Andy said...

oh my heck! i love that picture of you guys in the hair nets. did you all really have to wear them the whole time? even Morgan?

that last picture is so cute, she really has grown. she looks longer and skinny, like katelyn was. natty is still short and fat... hmm, i'm not sure where she gets that from.....

so glad you have a blog now..it's fun to read about all of the fun things you guys do.

Brianne said...

I remember Dylan screamed when I had to put a net in his hair at that place. He hated it. We'll have to do it again when we get there.

Heidi said...

LOVE the hats:) Too fun. Brings back memories of when I taught preschool and organized stuff like field trips. Their teacher must be so awesome. If it's possible, Morgan is even cuter without clothes!

Here's my blog (if you dare get to know the inner working of my head and want to hear about all my imperfections)
smushedgoldfishinthecracksoflife.blogspot.com

Diamond in the Rough said...

So fun. I love the candy factory. Morgan is the cutest baby, very photogenic.