That's right, I had a birthday this week and I had three adorable little kids to help me share the yummy cake that daddy bought for me. He really surprise me with the fact that he remembered what my favorite cake was 'Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting', yummy yummy! Well it was a good birthday even though I didn't do too much, I still had to feed my three kids three meals throughout the day all by myself. I took Katelyn to dance class and got to change some smelly diapers also. Besides Jason and the kids, I got to open a present from my sister Brianne, she got me a workout video(Biggest Loser), I think that she is trying to hint to something! Jks! She also got me a game! Thanks Brianne!
When Jason finally got home from work I got to open a couple more presents. He gave me a breadmaker, which we have already used and I think he is more excited about it than I am, although I did ask for one, so thanks hunny! The kids got me 'Madagascar 2' and Katelyn picked out her present to me all by herself. This is the present that topped off the whole day. She got me a 'Jonas Brothers poster', yipee! I was so thrilled I could'nt believe it. We'll have to think of something better for daddys birthday, he he!
We did go out to dinner to a little indian restaurant that I love, with out the kids. So that was a really treat!
Sorry to make this so long, but this morning I was laying in bed and I heard the front door open and then Katelyn told me to get out of bed because some of my friends(Wendy, Heidi, and Angela) had come to get me. I was not ready for this at all, so we all went out to breakfast, no make up and all, but yes I did have one of my new hats on, thank goodness. It was a fun little morning with just us girls! Thanks you guys are awesome!
9 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. It's so nice to have good friends. I'm still laughing over Katelyn's present. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Happy birthday Candace! Isn't that how birthdays have become? Taking care of kids all day still! Glad it was a good day!
Sounds like a great day! Happy Birthday!
Happy, Happy Birthday!! Why did I think your birthday was in April? What kind of friend am I!!? We need to go to lunch!
I'm glad you had a good day. Good for Jason for getting you a cake and taking you to dinner without the kids. That's sometimes the best present when you're a young mother.
Happy late birthday!! your hair looks good btw.
Hope you hada fabulous birthday! I am SOOO jealous of the Jonas Brothers poster, you lucky thing! Ha! See you at playgroup!
Glad that your Birthday wasn't all diapers and kids. You'll have to tell me about your bread maker. Hope you had a great day. I was thinking about you.
I just found your blog via Emily and Reid's blog. Happy belated birthday! and greetings from Finland! :)
Post a Comment