Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Hats!

Last week a friend of mine was have a party and I was so excited to find some cute stylish hats at it! I am always a bit behind in the new trends so now I can be like everyone else. Also, it helps hide the hair on those days that I really just don't want to shower. he he! Anyway, I really like them and think that they are pretty darn cute. I also got a really cute pair of jeans that I was in dire need of! It was a lot of fun shopping for myself without the kiddies! I'm sure that many of you can relate!



4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Cute hats. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Gretchen said...

These are adorable! You need to fill me in on where you got them!

Andy said...

cute! I want that black and white one... you lucky girl. I need a friend who has parties like that!

Kina and Nathan said...

Those are soooo cute!! where did you get them? I'm totally looking for some cute hats like that!