
My kids had a day off of school and happened to hear the ice cream truck, so they all ran to their piggy banks for money and we missed the truck, so 'me' being the great mom that I am, decided to get in the car and chase after it. We found it not too far away and my children were very happy, so I was happy as well. :) Yes, I am meaning to sound cheesy. I couldn't believe how nice of a day it was in the middle of January.
Katelyn has the best teacher this year. She is seriously so fun and cute with her class. They earned a party and got to choose what the theme was, so they decided on a 'sports' party. They all came dressed as their favorite sports team. Katelyn was sooo excited about this and wanted to make sure that everything was just perfect. She even had Grandma Tatro bring over her 'BYU' earrings, we painted 'Y's on her fingers and cheeks. Plus she even had me make a tutu for her. Go BYU!!!*Notice the wall behind Katelyn, I needed a change, so we painted it from red to green!
Jason has been really busy at work lately, and I've been so busy trying to get baby gifts made for my sisters, so I feel like I've been neglecting my kids. I got this cute idea to spice dinner time up and have a picnic under the table. Katelyn was so excited to help out with it, the kids LOVED every minute of it. We only had a few bumps on the head afterwards. We'll have to do it again sometime.
Jason has been really busy at work lately, and I've been so busy trying to get baby gifts made for my sisters, so I feel like I've been neglecting my kids. I got this cute idea to spice dinner time up and have a picnic under the table. Katelyn was so excited to help out with it, the kids LOVED every minute of it. We only had a few bumps on the head afterwards. We'll have to do it again sometime.

2 comments:
The picnic was a great idea. Can't believe I wasn't invited. Maybe next time we're down we can join in on the fun.
What a fun idea! What a fun mom!
Post a Comment