Thursday, February 9, 2012

December craziness!

I always try to get ahead of things before December arrives, like getting Christmas pictures/cards, shopping, sewing, and more shopping done. But then December hits and wow, the time flys and it seems like there is never a dull moment. We had dance performances at 'Festival of Trees,' work parties, family parties, school parties, teething babies, crazy kids, funerals, and more craziness going on!

Just like the rest of you, it is a busy time of year, but very fun and enjoyable. Here is all of us in our Christmas attire. I usually try to have the kids coordinate and then Jason and I decided to find something in our closets to do the same. We got together with some of Jasons family to make our traditional gingerbread houses. The kids all got their very own this year. Oh how I love the cute little ones that don't take up as much space.

Another tradition with Jasons family is to go down to Temple square and see all the amazing lights and nativity. It was a pretty night that ended with a gorgeous snowfall. We ran into a few friends from law school that actually took this picture. So thanks to them!

I don't know if I'm the only parent that gets so sick of all the paper that comes home from school every single day. I guess that it is great that they are actually working on things, but you know what I mean. Well, one day both Morgan and Henry brought home these cute deer hats and then went right into pretend play with them on. It was very entertaining to watch them with one another. A proud parent moment for sure!


No comments: