Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011'



Our Bat Girl!
Halloween seems like it was so long ago. The kids had a great time and got Tons and Tons of candy once again. I got a few costumes on sale last year after halloween and they were all happy to use them this year, so I was glad. Morgan-Bat Girl, Katelyn-Flapper Girl, Haven-Kitty, Henry-GI Joe




It was so fun to go to the school for the Halloween Parade, Henry was so excited for us to see him. He is such a big boy and loves doing the same things as Katelyn and being involved.


We did have a church party and yes we did decide to dress up for it. I didn't manage to get any pictures of it though, but I dressed up as if I were going to the spa(face mask and all), Jason was sporting a mullet, what a great look for him.

No comments: