Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Family Pictures!

We finally decided to add Haven to our family portrait, after 9 months it was about time(yes these were taken a couple months ago, I'm a slow poke). Thanks to a good friend of ours that does Photography, she was amazing and the kids were awesome. It was such a great experience. Check out her blog at http://www.melissasuephotographyblog.com/ , thanks Melissa.

So here are a few extra pictures that we got taken, but I'm not displaying on the blog outline.







3 comments:

Andy said...

Love! Love! Love!!! They are so great!! You guys have the best looking family!

.... and I know I've said it a hundred times before but seriously Jason. Way. To. Go. You look like high school. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey were is our family picture. I hope it is in our Christmas package at your Mom's. We stopped there but know one was home so i'll have to try again. We are looking forward to coming down in April and hoping to stay for a week. Hope that doesn't ruin your plans. Let us know.

Lorraine said...

Hey I forgot to put my name on that it was me. Your other Mother-in-law from Canada.