I think that Henry opened more presents than Morgan. He would tell her what each one was before she even saw it, silly boy. Saturday, April 9, 2011
Morgans 3rd Birthday!
This is a crazy time of year in our house with Birthdays right after one another. Morgan is now 3 years old and still the size of a 2 yr old and 18 month old in height and weight. When she is in trouble she'll still tell me, 'Morgan Tiny.' Morgan was sooo excited for it to be HER birthday! We counted down the sleeps, it was fun for her. We were going to have a party and then I decided I was partied out and she is still young to remember it, so next year we'll do a big party for her. That's the hard thing about having more kids, you just lose your energy and don't want to do as much. I guess since I was the 4th kid, I didn't get much then =). Morgan was so excited to be a big girl and have her turn to use the 'Special' plate. I wanted to make this day special and I had big plans to do fun things all day, but then when it was snowing constantly it kind of put a damper on things. So we played inside with toys most of the day, but I let Morgan choose where to go for lunch, she want Mc Donalds, so thats what we did. Even though it was her birthday, she did manage to get into trouble a couple times. She pooped in her undies, and also pulled every single article of clothing out of her dresser again. I was not too happy with this young lady. She was lucky that it was her Birthday!
I think that Henry opened more presents than Morgan. He would tell her what each one was before she even saw it, silly boy.
I think that Henry opened more presents than Morgan. He would tell her what each one was before she even saw it, silly boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cute! She looks like she was glad it was her day! Sorry we missed the get together...like you, I'm partied out!Happy B-day Morgie:)
Happy birthday to sweet little Morgan! Love that little girl.
So it has taken me forever to comment on your blog. Your kids are all so adorable! It is fun to see what they all look like! We should get together one of these days!
Post a Comment