I had not been feeling too good the day before and so feeling a lot better on my birthday was a good start to the day. I was in the shower when Jason and the kids brought breakfast into me.
Since it was a pretty nice day outside, a good friend of mine and I took the kids for a picnic to the park and then Henry and I had to go to Kindergarten roundup. Just the two of us, it was nice. My cute father in law watched all three other kids, bless his heart!
Later Jason took me out to dinner and we got to leave all 4 kids with Grandma and Grandpa, and we went to 'The Roof' restaurant at the Joseph Smith Memorial building which was very nice. Then when we got home my Mother in law was doing the dishes and I told her to go sit down and she wouldn't. Then I find out it's because Jason had invited a bunch of friends over for cake and icecream and to surprise me. What a fun husband I have. I didn't think that he could surprise me like that, but he did. Great job Jason! It was a good 29th birthday!
Oh, Jason gave me tickets to the concert Bruno Mars and Janell Monae with their CD so I would know all their songs, as well as a gift cirtificate to Massage Envy which I could really really use right now. It will be nice to relax for a bit, so I'll make sure to use that pretty soon =)

No comments:
Post a Comment