My cute friend came over at the last minute one day and took a few pictures for me. It was pretty hectic and the kids(and husband) weren't the best to cooperate so we tried with what we had and here is how they turned out.
your family is adorable!!! all of those kids of yours are SO cute! oh, and baby haven is precious... are you getting some sleep? i hope so! yes, let's get together soon... i would love that!
I miss the kids. I tell everyone i see that baby haven is a weet heart. I hope to see you all again soon. thanks for the fun time in Salt Lake. Love to all!
I'm a stay at home mom with four adorable kids that keep me very very busy! I love what I do, although having time to myself is definetly nice! I also keep busy with sports, scrapbooking, many projects, taking kids to school, sports activities, dance, and wiping bums all day. Doesn't that sound so exciting? It can be very rewarding!
2 comments:
your family is adorable!!! all of those kids of yours are SO cute! oh, and baby haven is precious... are you getting some sleep? i hope so! yes, let's get together soon... i would love that!
I miss the kids. I tell everyone i see that baby haven is a weet heart. I hope to see you all again soon. thanks for the fun time in Salt Lake. Love to all!
Post a Comment