We just stayed here for Thanksgiving this year and went to Jasons moms house for a big Turkey dinner! We took the kids to the movie 'Planet 51.'
Jason took the WHOLE weekend off(hard to believe, I know) so we got a few things done and put up Christmas decorations. It was a fun and relaxing weekend.
Katelyns kindergarten class got to make their own Indian costumes for their Thanksgiving feast. She was so excited about her little outfit.
This is her Indian baby in a papoose!
Morgan and I got to go to Henrys preschool feast and program. It was cute to watch the kids sing their little songs. Henry decided to join his class after the songs were over, little turkey!
This is her Indian baby in a papoose!
Morgan and I got to go to Henrys preschool feast and program. It was cute to watch the kids sing their little songs. Henry decided to join his class after the songs were over, little turkey!


3 comments:
That baby in the papoose is the cutest thing ever!
Hey, that's what I was gonna say :)!
I'm glad you got the lights up... it's fun to sit on the couch each night and gaze at their beauty :>.
Cute pictures. I'm glad you are back at so I have something to entertain me. Love ya!
Post a Comment