Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wow, I finally did it!

I know that you thought that this day would never happen, but I some how finally did it! I always have so many projects going on and so I finally put them all on hold and did the one thing that I've always been debating on doing, and that is 'starting a blog.'
I don't know how interesting our crazy life is going to be to everyone else, but you'll get a taste of part of it!

2 comments:

-Ang said...

HEY! Congrats -it looks great! I especially love the picture of Henry looking so sweet and then the title you gave him :D. Our blog address (I'm not much further along than you) is: thegrokegrowthchart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yea! i'm so excited you got a blog! i feel like i spend all my free time reading people's blogs so i'll add yours to the list!