Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day!

We had a fun Valentines weekend with the kids and wanted to share a few pictures from this past week! We didn't really do anything to extravagant but I feel like I have so much to be grateful for. I love my kids with all my heart, and love watching them do silly things every day! I've also really enjoyed my new camera that Jason gave me for Christmas, so now all of
my pictures don't come out blurry! Yipee!

Morgan, she is constantly growing and moving everywhere. She
still has no teeth but that hasn't stopped her from putting everything
into her mouth. She has the cutest little smile and cheeks so I had
to put a picture of her up!


Morgan is enjoying her pinkish/reddish pankcakes that
mom made! She has been such a joy in our home, and is always
happy(unless Henry is beating up on her) and cheerful
as she seems to be enojying her breakfast quite well!

I'm so grateful for my Henry, especially that he is still taking naps
everyday. He loves sucking on his blanket and if it makes him happy,
then why the heck not! He is finally starting to grow out of his notty stage,
and has been sleeping in his new big boy bed for a few months now. He never gets out of it, amazing! He is such a fun and cuddly little boy, we sure love him!



Katelyn and Henry are enjoying their Valentines pancakes! We took them to Wingers on Friday night and then daddy made mommy his traditional Valentines Day dinner of beef curry and rice, it is mommys favorite! The kids picked out a pretty flower for me as well! They were quite excited to give it to me, we had a lot of fun!


Katelyn was so excited to open a Valentines present. She had been
waiting all week for this. She had a Valentines party at Dance and at
school, and just couldn't wait for the big day to arrive. You'd think it was
her birthday or something! We made Valentines for all the cousins but
unfortunetly noone made any for us, bummer! I guess next year they
have to give us something big now, right! It is sure fun to have
things to look forward to though!






5 comments:

Brianne said...

Um, my kids didn't get any valentines from your kids. And they are your kids' cousins.

I still can't believe you have a little red head. She is so cute and I think that second picture of her looks just like Jason.

Andy said...

I can't believe Morgan dosen't have any teeth! You lucky girl... Nat has 6!

Glad you had a fun Valentine's. Love the pics too... your kids are so dang cute.

Lorraine said...

Cute pictures. Morgan is really growing. Henry looks like an angel standing on his bed. I'm glad Katelyn had a great valentines day. Looking forward to seeing you all in march. Thanks again for all the pictures.

Diamond in the Rough said...

Cute kids. Kids make every holiday more fun :)

Gretchen said...

Um your blog look fabulous for just starting it! Mine didn't look like that for months! Good Job.