We just finished up with soccer for the fall season! It was a fun few months, but it is really nice to have a break for the winter. We decided to put Katelyn in a more competitive league this year. She was improving so much the last few years and absolutely loves soccer, so we thought it was a good choice. Katelyn loves her team and coaches and has had a great season. The girls have all improved so much. I am the team manager and sometimes I feel like I have a full time job with it, but it is fun to be involved.
Here are a few random pictures that I got of her team.


Katelyn is on the right coming up on the ball.

We weren't sure if we were going to put Henry in soccer again, he wasn't loving it last year but he said he wanted to try it again, so we went ahead with it. This time Jason was able to be his coach(he has usually coached Katelyn). He did so much better and is enjoying it so much more. He actually scored 2 times this season, although both times it was for the other team. =) He was actually trying to get it away from the goal at the time. I sure love my boy.


The kids were able to see the 'Real Salt Lake Mascot' at one of Henrys games.
No comments:
Post a Comment