Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a Girls Night Out with our cousins at 'Witches Night Out!' It was pretty fun, I let Katelyn get a little witch makeover. They made her face green and put fake eyebrows on. She had fun with it! Our little cowgirl!
Motorcross driver!

Diva girl!

Getting ready to go into daddys work for their Halloween party!

Deciding on whether to wait out the rain or just go for the candy anyway. It was pouring so hard when we tried to start. What a wet Halloween. Morgan didn't last too long so I just let the other kids run like crazy! They got lots of candy!
How many cavities do you think I'm going to get?


What should I eat first?

This is all mine, stay back!


3 comments:

Andy said...

candace! your kids looked so cute for Halloween! Good job on the costumes.

... and for some reason I keep forgetting you are pregnant! But you can just barely kinda sorta tell in that first picture. You look so cute!

Thanks for the bday text!

Lorraine said...

Hey they sure look like they are having fun. Andrea and dan came to Cardston and we trick or treated from Meg's with her kids. Hope you are feeling good and relaxing a bit as life is definitely going to be busier with another cute little girl on your hands.

Shirlee said...

Candace, why have I never seen your blog before??? It was great to catch up on your life! Hopefully I'll meet up with you this year during the holidays. Let's plan something.