So when I finish decorating the kids bedrooms, I will post a couple pictures!
Since I'm pregnant I haven't been running much(or at all) but a good friend of mine that ran all three half marathons with me last summer decided to run a FULL Marathon. What a crazy girl! So Kristina and I went up to Logan for the day to watch Melissa run the 'Top of Utah Marathon.' It was so neat to see her accomplish this goal, she did great!
The husbands had the kids all day and decided to get together for the BYU football game, so this is what we came home to. It was cute seeing the kids all play together so well. (they are watching a movie)
I took Henry and Morgan down to American Fork to see Great Grandpa Folsom and Grandma Colene. They are so cute with my kids and very patient. It is great having them so close, I just wish we could get down to see them even more often.
My Grandma Folsom passed away almost a year ago and so for her birthday on the 25th, we got together with family and decided to do what my Grandma did best and that is cook. So we made some of her delicious spud nuts. They are sooooo good! It was a great way to remember her and to keep her wonderful talents with us. She was such a sweet lady and will always be missed.So here is Morgan and Case with their cup full of raspberries that they picked off of my Aunts bushes. They loved them, and we loved the mess that they made!
My parents also came down for the weekend on a last minute decision so we got to see them for just a bit and I didn't even get any pictures of them, but the kids absolutely loved seeing them and spending time with them. They came to church with us and we went and fed the ducks! We always love having them visit.

5 comments:
cute kids. i love your new fam pic at the top. and case is to die for. i just want to squeeze him. when is your due date?
Your family has grown so much since we saw you at the reunion in the States! I love your photo in your header. Nice to read what you've been up to!
We love you guys!
Hey I want a copy of the photo in your header. It is so cute of all of you. Sounds like your busy. I was happy I got to talk to you the other night. It was great to catch up.
Love the picture of Morgan asleep on the floor! I have found Addy sleeping on the floor instead of her bed many times! Love the new family picture!
I just love the picture of Morgan and Case..... So cute!
Post a Comment