Friday, June 11, 2010

Marvelous May!!!

As you can tell from me not blogging in a long time, may was another very busy month for our family. We had a lot going on and a few pictures to show for it.
This picture is taken from Mothers Day where we had dinner at Jasons moms house. It was also Henrys birthday so I got to share this day with my cute little boy. Jason didn't even get to make me breakfast in bed because it was fast Sunday in our ward(lucky guy)! He was good to me for the day though!
Since it was fast Sunday for us, we both had the opportunity of bearing our testimonies. It was an emotional day for me because I'm so greatful for all the wonderful mothers and their examples in my own life. Also, my dear Grandmother who passed away this fall was such a wonderful example to me and we all miss her so much.
My mother in laws are both such wonderful mothers to me as well, and I'm so greatful to have them in my life. Also my sisters and I are very close, which has been so nice on those stressful mothering days when we all have to vent, they are so great to me and to be there for me when I need them. And last but not least, my own Mother who has always been there for me and has taught me so much. I hope that she knows how much I love and appreciate her! My good friend Kristina had a birthday so we went and literally got her out of bed at 6:15am(way too early) and took her out to breakfast. She was very surprised, but enjoyed it very much.
I got to go with Henrys preschool class on their field trip to 'Hogle Zoo.' The kids loved every minute of seeing the animals. We got to see a cute baby elephant! We had a great time!

Henry and his friends riding the lions!

Katelyn had a couple of days off of school for testing, so while Henry was at school we had a girls day out and got our nails done. They even painted Morgans too. She loved it!

1 comment:

Triple A said...

What a great friend to surprise me. What a fun morning. You are the best.