Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend in Price!

We were able to go down to Price, Utah this past weekend for my cute nephews ordination. He just turned 12 and was able to receive the priesthood. What a wonderful experience for him, I'm so glad that they live close enough for us to be able to attend these special events. We had a little fun with the girls! We put face masks on(hence McKenzies shiny face), and put our hands in the Parafin wax. The girls loved it, it was cute watching them get so excited about it.
So our whole weekend wasn't full of just fun, we did have a little accident. Yes it was Henry, he was doing somersaults on the futon and fell and cut his head open. He ended up getting 6 stiches from Uncle Brian. We were out of network for our insurance so my brother in law said that he could take him down to his Podiatry office and stich him up, so we took him up on it. Jason and I held him down while Brian sutured him up. Thanks a ton Brian!

Brian also helped me out with my toe nail. It has been trying to fall off for weeks and keeps getting caught on everything, or stepped on in basketball, so Brian pulled it off for me, my hero! Jks!
Is running really worth it? Since I started running a year ago, this is my second toe nail that has fallen off, and I think that I have another one that I may lose as well. I'm sure that it is because I didn't have big enough shoes, so if you are going to start running get a half size bigger so that you DON'T lose your toe nails as well.
I'm sure that all of you that are ready this, will just love that I posted about my lovely, cute feet!(Emily Allred, my feet are definetly cuter than yours now)
BEFORE...
AFTER...


6 comments:

MariLouise said...

Um, just to clarify--I was the one with the cutest toes! ;) (PS--Congrats on getting Lasik. Wow!)

emilyaaa said...

um, just to REALLY clarify--I, ME, MOI was the one with the cutest toes and feet!! maybe you need to get your eyes re-checked :)

poor lil' henry. that kid really might just beat his dad for Most Stitches Award!!!

Andy said...

Candace! Get yourself some new shoes! My goodness, wouldn't one toenail falling off be enough to persuade you?...... ha ha.

Lorraine said...

Poor Henry, he's going to be just like his Dad. Not that that is a bad thing in a lot of ways. I think i could hear him screaming form here. That's weird about the toenails. Thank goodness for Brian eh!

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Mikko just had his big toenail ripped off this morning from Gulso in our ward. His toe got injured by playing basketball. Does not sound like fun!

Heidi said...

u r nasty with your toe nail pictures! Gross!:) Sorry about Henry...I've been a little self absorbed to even know:( ...I hope his head heals up and your poor toes too...